Tigma Italian Style Tile Cutter 36"
Extremely strong tile cutter, allows particularly thick or difficult materials to be easily cut, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator. The lever grip is used to score the tile with a tungsten carbide wheel. The tile is then snapped by pressing with the breaking feet near the edge of the tile.
Suitable for cutting all types of commercially available tiles.
- Easy grip pull handle
- Spring loaded table
- Swiveling measurement bar in inches for diagonal cuts.
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” inch thick.
- Angles between -45 to 45 degrees.
- Easy to dismantle to ensure compact dimensions for easy transport.
- Made with structure in high-resistance aluminum alloy and steel for diagonal cuts.
- The special shape of the grip allows tiles to be cut at any point.
- Plastic fitting to prevent marks beneath breaking feet.